The Vortex Pro VST 2 motors in size 690 heralds a new era in the segment of 1:8 electric models. Developed on the drawing board by Oscar Jansen, these motors offer the best performance for electric buggies, monster trucks and truggy 1:8 scale. Using quality raw materials and extra strong magnet, a motor has emerged of his equal.
By using the 4-pole system, the Vortex VST 2 Pro offer both engines, the best performance and control regardless of the position of the throttle lever. It has an efficiency of up to 93% is achieved.
The dual sensor port makes installation into the model more comfortable.
Vortex Pro VST2 engines work best in conjunction with the Vortex R8 Pro Team Orion brushless controller (ORI65105).
• 1/8 4-pin sensor technology
• 4-pole rotor for extra torque
• Extra robust aluminum housing
• Dual sensor port
• Heavy-duty ball bearings
• Oversized pads for easy connection of the control cable
• cover for soldering and sensor cable routing
• Working with and without sensor cable possible
• Racing legal dimensions
• Designed in Switzerland
Specific speed (KV): 2.100 U / min / V; poles: 4, length: 69 mm, diameter 43.2 mm, shaft length: 18 mm, shaft diameter: 5 mm, sensor and sensorless: yes; capacity: 2,100 W, voltage: 2-4S, efficiency: 92%
The R8 Pro X is our new no limit ESC. It is designed for those who need an extremely powerful ESC which can handle fast motors and up to 6S Lipo batteries. The previous design has been improved with a new aluminum case, a new cooling fan design and a new and improved software that enables further customization of the ESCs performance. This is the perfect choice for those who drive big trucks or cars that are powered by big motors and big batteries. The improved cooling and PCB design allow the ESC to handle the power and the advanced software allows you to fine tune the performance so that you remain in control in any situation. The ESC BEC system can supply up to 7.2V to your steering servo, this way you are sure to have all the power required for the servo to steer even the biggest wheels around the course.
- Designed for extreme 1/8 scale use
- Works with up to 6S LiPo
- Based on the 1/8 Scale Buggy & Truggy US National Champion ESC
- Adjustable BEC voltage 6V or 7.2V for improved servo response
- Machined aluminum case and carbon look cover
- Exclusive cooling fan protection and design for improved cooling
- Ultra low resistance PCB and FET
- Highly customizable state of the art software
- Works with sensor and sensorless motors
- Forward/brake, forward/brake/reverse and forward/reverse(Crawler) function modes
- Status control by LED and audio tone
- Equipped with Deans high current connectors
- Optional DSB-R programming box available (ORI65153)
Max Peak Current: