The EZRC Webstore is currently closed due to relocation.
We plan to reopen the webstore later in 2021.
We are still taking orders and inquires via our
Facebook page @EZRCNZ
Do you need a small and light motor for your vehicle, but do not want to sacrifice torque? Do you need the finest sensorless low speed control? The Revolver Snubnose 540 is an extremely lightweight choice with exceptional startup and feel that rivals brushed motors! The Snubnose model is 1/2 of the "540 Revolver", and is fantastic for vehicles wanting lower CG and lighter weight for agility.
- 1:10 scale Trail and Scale rigs (SCX10, SCX10ii, Wraith 1.9, Enduro, TRX4 Sport,TrailFinder 2, etc..)
- Competitive RC Rock Crawling (RECON G6; SORRCA; WRCCA; etc..)
- Educational, Recon, or Battle Robots
- Snubnose is NOT recommended for "rock racers" or 2 speed vehicles, such as the TRX4, Wraith, Bomber, etc...
- Bolts up to standard "540" mount
- Extremely small and light, yet torque dense
- 1/8" shaft fits common R/C pinions
- 200mm 16ga silicon motor leads (does not include bullet plugs)
- Brushless DC Outrunner Motor
- 14 pole 12 slot stator
- 2-4S LiPo voltage
- 1/8" D shaft output (standard 540)
- 25mm mounting pattern for M3 screws (standard 540)
- 75g without wires, 90g with wires
- 35mm diameter x 34mm long
- 28x10mm stator
Tekin RX8 GEN3/Redline T8 GEN3 1/8 Buggy Combo (1900kV)
Team Orion R8X ESC & VST 2 Pro 2100kv 690 Motor
Tekin RX8 GEN3/Redline T8 GEN3 1/8 Buggy Combo 2050kV
Hobbywing XR8 SCT PRO for 10th & 8th scale
Performa P1 HMX 1/8 Combo 1900 KV
Hobbywing 2200KV Motor
Hobbywing Sensored Competition Motor (1900kV)
MST 540 30 Turn brushed motor for Rock crawler
Hobbywing 120A sensored Brushless ESC
Hobbywing XeRun V10 G3 sensored brushless Motor 10.5T