The EZRC Webstore is currently closed due to relocation.
We plan to reopen the webstore later in 2021.
We are still taking orders and inquires via our
Facebook page @EZRCNZ
Do you need a small and light motor for your vehicle, but do not want to sacrifice torque? Do you want the finest sensorless brushless low speed control? The Revolver 540 is an extremely torque dense and lightweight choice with exceptional startup and feel that rivals brushed motors! The 540 model is two times more powerful than the "Snubnose 540" model, and provides an unmatched torque-dense driving sensation similar to a diesel engine.
- 1:10 scale Trail and Scale rigs (SCX10, SCX10ii, Wraith 1.9, Enduro, TRX4 Sport,TrailFinder 2, etc..)
- Competitive RC Rock Crawling (RECON G6; SORRCA; WRCCA; etc..)
- Educational, Recon, or Battle Robots
- 540 is recommended for "rock racers" and 2 speed vehicles, such as the TRX4, Wraith, Bomber, etc...
- Bolts up to standard "540" mount
- Small and light, yet torque dense
- 1/8" shaft fits common R/C pinions
- 200mm 14ga silicon motor leads (does not include bullets)
- Brushless DC Outrunner Motor
- 14 pole 12 slot stator
- 2-4S LiPo voltage
- 1/8" D shaft output (standard 540)
- 25mm mounting pattern for M3 screws (standard 540)
- 143g with wires
- 35mm diameter x 44mm long
- 28x20mm stator