The EB48 2.0 is here and ready to rip up tracks all over the world. We incorporated many of the new features introduced on the NB48 2.0 such as ultra-narrow pivots, long A-arm suspension geometry, super smooth high volume diffs, optimal chassis flex, and easy access diffs. But we didn’t stop there. A new 4mm chassis plate with decoupled components as well as an updated motor mount were developed to produce a slightly wider, weight forward layout that has made for an incredibly well balanced and durable buggy.
Results from on-track testing have been great with Joe Bornhorst and Jared Tebo on the top of the podium at almost every race they’ve attended. Expect the same amazing rough track handling and corner speed you’ve come to expect from the NB48 2.0 thanks to the long arms, narrow bulkheads and optimized front end. You’ll also be happy to know the EB48 2.0 shares many of the same parts as the NB48 2.0, reducing the number of spares to keep on hand.
We want to say a huge thank you to our customers, and team drivers around the world for making the NB48 2.0 such a success, and we are excited to continue that success with the next evolution in the electric 1/8th scale class – the Tekno RC EB48 2.0.
- 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Independent Servo/ESC Mount w/ Decoupled Radio Box/Battery Mounts
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, Motor Mount, and Caster Blocks
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides
- Rear Hub and Arm Insert System w/ Adjustable Roll Center and Toe
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials
- Long Arm, Narrow Pivot Suspension Geometry
- 1-Piece Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing
- Proven Tekno RC Durability
- All Metric Hardware