The EZRC Webstore is currently closed due to relocation.
We plan to reopen the webstore later in 2021.
We are still taking orders and inquires via our
Facebook page @EZRCNZ
Product Code: PIC9595
Introducing the new Picco .21 Buggy Blast Race ceramic engine. Based on the Spec as the Blast Team engines, the Blast Race engine comes however with a non-DLC coated crankshaft but it keeps the new generation of vacuum injected case, which offers a very high stability to the engine. The manufacturing process and materials of the piston and sleeve have been also drastically improved and in addition it offers better wear resistance and an better consistency.
• 5 ports hard chromed liner
• Piston CNC machined from billet
• 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert
• Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
• Low CG cooling head
• 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
• Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
• Displacement: 3,49cc
• Bore: 16,03mm
• Stroke: 17,30mm
• Output: 2,70hp @ 34,000rpm