EZRC TERMS OF TRADE
EZRC follows The Consumer Guarantees Act to ensure that any issues around products sold to customers can be sorted with as little delay as possible.
- All Items sold by EZRC are covered by manufacture warranty until they are put into use e.g. soldered, run or installed. Depending on the item EZRC will work with the customer to either replace, repair or refund the item.
- Below is a list of example items covered by warranty:
- Tyres with damage before use
- Electronics with broken leads
- Items with missing parts
- Wrong item sent
- Below is a list of examples of items not covered by warranty:
- Nitro engine that has been started
- Tyres that have broken after use
- Electronics that have been soldered
- Any items that has been broken due to customer error e.g. plug in power lead the wrong way
- Customers have 7 days from date of receiving goods to inspect for default and report it to EZRC. EZRC may request photos and information of the defective goods. EZRC will then work with the customer to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you have any issues with new damaged or faulty goods please contact EZRC at email@example.com
The EZRC Team